Senior Ruby Developer for Tickets Selling System
Изисквания: DataArt is currently helping to modernize the IT system of an independent online retailer of railroad tickets. The company's annual income exceeds 100 million euros. The company is one of the regional leaders in the industry and is currently launching their new product, an international platform for ticket sales.
The client uses various tools to reach their customers, such as a mobile app, a responsive web application, or communicating with them directly through the call center. The system is very complex, it must comply with a large number of regulations. We provide API's for different clients including biggest Global Distribution Systems (GDSes). We also provide solutions which are labeled by more than a half Train Operating Companies (TOC's) in UK.
Several independent teams are working on the project. The goals of each team are limited to the part of the system they're working on. DataArt's specialists are working on the back-end in one of the teams.
Our client is committed to ensuring that the system will be as modern as possible. It is based on a micro service architecture with the use of continuous integration, where a few hundred components operate independently of each other and can be used as they become available. This increases the modularity of the system and optimizes the use of the services. All components run on AWS.
- Experience working with Ruby, Rails, EmberJS.
- 3+ years of experience developing commercial software.
- Experience deploying Rails applications.
- Experience working with relational databases.
- No formal restrictions to go on foreign trips up to 2 months.
- Good spoken English.
Would be a plus
- Experience working with ReactJS, AngularJS.
- Knowledge of PostreSQL.
- Experience designing and using REST API.
- Knowledge of HTML5 and CSS3.