Senior QA Automation Engineer for Financial System
This UK-based client of DataArt conducts more than a million foreign exchange transactions a year and their forecasts of the development of the foreign exchange market are considered among the most accurate in the world.
The next step of our cooperation was the parallel development of an online service system for the iOS-based mobile application.
A native iOS application was also implemented using a similar .NET-base API but slightly expanded. The user is granted access to a restricted set of data contained in the system.
The next stage of development for our client will be to access to the market for derivatives such as futures. In order for this to happen, we need to provide our client with a scalable system that stores all the company's data. Today this data is stored in the third normal form (3NF) on the MS Azure cloud platform.
The scalable system is also required for the implementation of a new project. We have now started creating a Public API for the client.
- Skills using Selenium WebDriver (preferably on the .NET/C# stack).
- Knowledge of test types and methods of organizing them during the testing of different types of applications.
- An ability to come up with and implement automated testing strategies.
- Knowledge of making test documentation (test plans, test cases etc.).
- 3+ years of automated testing experience.
- Good spoken English.
Would be a plus
- Basic knowledge of databases and skills working with MS SQL Server, Oracle, MySQL, PostgreSQL or any other DBMS.
- Knowledge of and experience working with continuous integration tools (TeamCity, Jenkins).
- An ability to learn and master new technologies.