Senior Oracle Developer for Media Storage System
Our client is an American media company. It has been one of the world’s biggest creators of online and offline entertainment content for more than half a century. The company also owns the rights to use the images of many fictional characters.
Our team is currently engaged in projects connected to the internal system for storing and administering media files, documentation, the working processes, and financial reports of the company. DataArt’s specialists are currently helping to modernize and update the system.
- 2+ years of experience working with Oracle.
- Excellent knowledge of SQL and Oracle operators.
- Knowledge of Oracle EBS R12, Oracle Workflow, Oracle Fusion Middleware, BPM Suite, Oracle DB, PL/SQL (stored procedures, packages, triggers), OBIEE, Qlikview.
- Understanding of relational data models and normal forms.
- Basic knowledge of the Oracle database management system’s architecture.
- Experienced team worker.
- Good spoken English.
Would be a plus
- Knowledge of and experience in development using Java.
- Experience using Oracle Forms/Reports in development.
- Experience creating and maintaining data warehouses.