Senior Android Developer for Wealth Management App
DataArt's specialists are currently developing an application for managing personal wealth. It will be used by clients of the insurance division of one of the largest banks in Europe.
The application is being developed for all modern mobile platforms. It will be integrated with various payment services, banking applications, and a third-party OCR system (for processing data from downloaded documents). Most of the features will work offline.
- 3+ years of experience developing Android applications.
- Excellent knowledge of OOP and data structures.
- Skills developing applications using the Android SDK.
- Knowledge of web service development technologies (REST APIs in particular).
- Excellent knowledge of SQLite.
- Good spoken English.
Would be a plus
- Good German.
- Deep understanding of Android architecture.
- Experience developing applications for iPhone.
- Published android applications (Android Market)
- Experience in development using the Android NDK.