QA Engineer for Wealth Management App
DataArt's specialists are currently developing an application for managing personal wealth. It will be used by clients of the insurance division of one of the largest banks in Europe.
The application is being developed for all modern mobile platforms. It will be integrated with various payment services, banking applications, and a third-party OCR system (for processing data from downloaded documents). Most of the features will work offline.
- 3+ years of manual testing experience (desktop and/or web applications).
- Experience managing test documentation (test plans, test cases).
- Solid understanding of basics of application testing (types, ways of organizing tests).
- The experience of Scrum-based work.
- Good spoken English.
- Good German.
Would be a plus
- Experience organizing and maintaining testing processes in projects.
- Experience managing a team of testers.
- The experience of automated testing.
- Knowledge of automation tools (Selenium, TestComplete, QTP, Jmeter etc.).
- Experience working with foreign clients.