QA Automation Engineer (with Salesforce Certificate) For Online Supermarket Services
Our client is one of the biggest online supermarkets worldwide. DataArt specialists help develop and support its services. We have helped the company to create web-portals and mobile apps, delivery control systems, staff management tools, data storage and much more.
Modern IT-systems have allowed the company to increase the amount of its customers to over half a million. Retail provides a yearly profit of around £1 billion. But our client is determined to earn even more by reselling the technological tools that have led them to their success.
Based on the new IT-infrastructure and the experience of its modifications, the company is working on developing a cross-functional system that will be able to fit the interests of other companies that are interested in acquiring such systems. DataArt provides consultation and development of the software for the client in both areas of their activities: online sales and creation of the cross-functional retail platform.
- Experience of automated testing.
- The ability to work with the means of automation (Calabash + С#).
- Salesforce Certified Administrator.
- Knowledge of Page Object Pattern.
- Knowledge of test types and methods of organizing them during the testing of different types of applications.
- Knowledge of making test documentation (test plans, test cases etc.).
- 3+ years of related work experience.
- Good spoken English.
Would be a plus
- Salesforce Certified Platform App Builder or Salesforce Certified Platform Developer.
- Basic knowledge of databases and skills working with at least one database management system (one of the following: MSSQL, Oracle, MySQL, PostgreSQL, etc.).
- Knowledge of and experience working with and integrating with CI (TeamCity, Jenkins, CC.NET, CircleCI).
- The ability to learn and master new technologies.