Middle Front-end Engineer (with Ruby) for Dental Portal
Our client is a dental company. It produces new generation dental braces. The main features of these are the use of transparent materials (thus they are invisible) and easy removal. In addition, they have the same orthodontic properties as conventional dental braces.
DataArt is currently helping the client by improving their online portal, which is a link between the company and its customers – practicing doctors and clinics. Doctors take measurements and insert the required data about the settings of the brackets for the patients. DataArt’s goal is to redesign the portal and expand its features. We’re searching for an engineer who will implement a new design and work on expanding the system’s features.
- 3 years of web-development experience.
- Fundamental knowledge of HTML, HTML5, CSS, HTTP.
- Experience of working with Bootstrap 2 and higher
- Experience working with Ruby on Rails.
- Spoken English.
- Experience working with JS MVC/MVVM-frameworks and libraries (AngularJS, Backbone.js, jQuery, NodeJs).
- Understanding of AJAX, WebSocket.
- Experience working with Sencha, Touch/ExtJS, jQueryMobile etc.
- Experience working with CoffeeScript, HAML, Jade.
- Knowledge of VCS (gits, svn, mercurial).
- Experience writing service applications on NodeJS, understanding of REST-architecture.