Middle Configuration Manager (Openshift) for Telecom Practice
The vacancy is opened in Telecom practice of DataArt. The ever-growing demand for bandwidth and services to be delivered with greater speed, flexibility and at a lower cost, has led to a revolution in the Telecommunications industry. Providers are moving away from proprietary solutions and embracing open standards and open source to deliver new services faster and support their revenue and growth objectives.
Providers need to continue to deliver carrier-grade solutions, while virtualizing infrastructure and core functions, reshape their network architecture and deploy innovative applications.
DataArt is to help with these transformations, offering expertise in: Network Functions Virtualization (NFV); Converged Networks; Virtualization Security; Mobile Application Development; Application & Service Scalability; System Visibility and Monitoring ; Big Data Analytics; Legacy System Migration.
- Experience in Openshift or Kubernetes troubleshooting
- Good knowledge of internal Openshift architecture
- Knowledge of Red Hat OpenStack Platform
- Deep knowledge in Linux OS administration
- Good Spoken English
Would be a plus
- Experience in production Openshift support
- Experience in OpenStack and OpenStack-based Openshift deployment
- Deep knowledge in Docker
- Development experience in Go
- Good knowledge of automation tools (Ansible, Puppet, Chef)
- Extensive knowledge of agile development processes
- Good presentation, communication and moderation skills as well as experience in the resolving of complex technological issues